palette.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

fuck.fuck.fuck.

I've been using that word lately. I'm really getting fed-up these days, more often than usual. Bloody mood swings. I get fed-up at everyone whose blocking my way.

Thing is, I pent it all up. Why? Beacause I have the guts to piss and curse people off for no idiotic reason.

Speaking of idiotic reasons. Some people are simply IDIOTIC! STUBBORN AS A BLOODY TOAD! LAZY BUMS! PAMPERED ASSHOLES!

It's just so frustrating, when you've plan everything nicely, and then it becomes shit. Shit happens. Yeah. I know. What the devil were you thinking. You need my help, I gave it. I need your help, you ran. And by the ways. Not talking about butterfly hurh.

FUCK!FUCK!FUCK!

SHIT LAH! Why the hell must they have the camp this fucking early?!!!

Damn. Damn. Damn.

Anyways. Os are coming. Another PROBLEMMMMMMMMMMMM! FCUK LAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home