palette.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

The time is now 11pm.

And I suddenly have the inspiration to blog. Been wanting to say this for a long time already, but really not sure on how subtle to put it.

Subtle may not be the word, I dunno, my mind's just a great glob now.

Anyways.

There's this show on Channel 5 that just ticks me off whenever I see it. No names mentioned. Though I would really love to do so, I just say that la femme who hosts it is just another Harpo wannabe.

I mean like, what's the freaking point on having discuss on being too nice? TOO NICE?! That's a fucking stupid topic! What the hell is la femme doing?! A show on being TOO NICE?! Honestly, really, empathy is just something that we can't train or will away with some dumb boot camps or such.

Anyway. Oprah's the REAL DEAL. I like her. She's like Galadriel. Ha ha, lousy comparison, I know, but it seems like Galadriel's my archetype for powerful women with such-whatdoyoucallit-hmm, I dunno, je ne sais quoi , maybe? Haha. Who knows, Oprah might just be a powerful sorceress or something. Okay, back to earth. Why Galadriel? Maybe because I wasn't born in Wizard of Oz era or maybe simply I'm splattering nonsense, since I'm living on bought time now.

Oh yeah-bigorexia? What the devil is bigorexia?! I mean, come on! Playing on cheemanology to rope in the crowds. La femme should be ashamed!

And oh yeah. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND GIVES OUT A FREAKING ZUNE TO THE AUDIENCE?!!! AND ALSO A MIGHTY FINE DIGITAL CAMERA?!!!! FOR FREE!!

I hope they have to pay taxes or something. Ha!

Ellen's video of the kitten fighting the dog is funny. Hee! The baby video is uber-cliched already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home